There’s an event-filled summer ahead, with everything from a royal wedding to holidays, parties and festivals, so I hope it’s a good time to share super summery Berry Jelly smoothie recipe.
This easy, Berry Jelly smoothie recipe uses our brilliant Naturelly. We sent some of our Jelly Juice pouches to Hedi Hearts and a contribution towards the ingredients for this recipe.
We love smoothies in the summer. They are refreshing, tasty and healthy. Healthy eating is not something to be doing only by the “health nuts” who want to get back to nature. For me it is something we should all be practising because it is going to improve the quality of my/your live, and hopefully add few years to its length.
- 2 Naturelly Jelly Juice pouch – Tropical
- 1 cup spinach (you could use kale too)
- 1,5 cup frozen berries
- ½ frozen banana (it could be fresh banana too, but frozen one makes it more creamy and thick)
- 1 cup your favourite milk (I used rice milk)
- 2 tbsp oats
- Pop everything to your blender( except the Naturelly Jelly Juice) and process until smooth consistency
- Now get a clean glass/jar and squeeze half of the Jelly Juice pouch in.
- Next add in the smoothie mixture, then add rest of the Jelly juice pouch and fill up to the top with a bit more smoothie mixture.
- This amount should create 2 jars/glasses, you will need 1 pouch for each smoothie
- Sprinkle with some homemade granola and extra berries on top
- Enjoy straight away