This delicious, no bake lemon cheesecake recipe with Naturelly Forest Fruits Jelly is light, citrusy and sweet. This is a simple recipe perfect to serve on Mother’s Day or any other special occasion. There’s no baking involved either!
Hedi Hearts made this no bake lemon cheesecake loads of times for family or friend gatherings; always a favourite with everyone asking how it’s made. Of course we’re putting the spin on the classic dessert by changing up a few things to make this lemon cheesecake a touch lighter, a bit healthier and using less sugar than your traditional cheesecake recipe.
It does not taste healthy, I promise to you! And it contains your favourite Naturelly Jelly as a topping.
2 cups mixed nuts
1 cup pitted dates
1 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of salt
2,5 cups cashews (soaked for 4 hours, drained)
1/2 tin full fat coconut milk
Juice from 1 lemon
Zest from 1 lemon
¼ cup maple syrup, honey or any other liquid sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 Naturelly Jelly Pots
Fresh figs, strawberries and black grapes
- Line the bottom of a 20cm springform cake tin with cling film. Make crust by adding nuts to a food processor and grinding to a fine crumb.
- Add in the dates, coconut oil and salt and combine until sticky mixture. Press into lined cake tin evenly and set aside in the fridge.
- Make the filling by adding the cashews to a food processor with all the other filling ingredients and blend on high until very smooth, creamy and pourable. If it’s too thick, add a bit more coconut milk.
- Pour filling on top of the base and pop in the freezer for at least 1 hour
- Next top the cheesecake with 3 Naturelly Jelly Pots dividing the jelly juice equally to create an even layer
- Place back in the freezer for minimum 4 – 5 hours, ideally overnight.
- Take out an hour before serving so it can thaw out to a creamy texture. Top with fresh fruit and enjoy.